IN 2017, THE GLOBAL BURLESQUE SCENE IS FULL TO BURSTING. CAPTIVATED NEWCOMERS. HUSTLING PROFESSIONAL PERFORMERS AND PRODUCERS. COMPETING COSTUMERS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS.
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO STAND OUT AND BOOST YOUR EARNINGS?
Is this you…?
- Are you an established burlesque performer, producer, creative who loves what you do but struggles to make good, consistent profit or get enough bookings?
- Are you active on social media, but feel unsure about what, how and where you should be posting?
- Are you struggling to build a following and keep them engaged and interested?
- Do you feel stuck in the middle of the bill and can’t seem to climb to headliner status?
- Do you experience dips in confidence and self belief, and find it hard to stand out?
- Do you have a passion and talent for mentoring and teaching, but you’re stuck in a pattern of giving free sessions and doing free favours, or charging by the hour and keeping it cheap – because ‘there’s no money in burlesque’ and you don’t want to price yourself out?
- Do you feel awkward and icky about trying to sell to people, afraid of coming across as aggressive or desperate?
- Do you feel like you’re constantly hustling and banging your head against a wall to get yourself noticed and profitable, and wish someone could just tell you what you need to do to make it work?
Wouldn’t it be great if…
- You felt super confident about what you have to offer and crystal clear on your target customer, fan or client
- You had a professional, distinctive brand for your services
- You had the tools and know how to market yourself as an international burlesque professional with clients all over the world
- You had a proven sales funnel in place which has prospective students, customers, audiences and fans queuing up to work with you and buy from you
- Selling felt natural, relaxed and even fun!
- You could charge what your knowledge and experience is really worth with total confidence and success
And what if you had a passive income stream that you create once and profit from in your sleep, giving you more time and money to invest in your craft and career?
If you work with me, it can all become a reality – and much faster than you think!
My name is Holli Mae Johnson and I’ve been a successful educator and digital media specialist for ten years. I’m also the editor of 21st Century Burlesque Magazine, a pioneering burlesque publication with 1 million readers, marking its 10th anniversary in 2017.
- I’ve been heavily involved and connected in the burlesque scene for twelve years
- I am a highly qualified educator (BA Hons, PGCE, QTS)
- I have a wealth of digital marketing and content creation skills, and I’ve trained high profile international clients to build followings and market themselves online
- I offer premium coaching packages for successful, go-getting women, breaking down limiting beliefs, smashing life goals and building unshakeable confidence.
“Holli Mae is one of the most active movers-and-shakers of the global burlesque community. She is a true burlesq-pert.”
Catherine D’Lish (Two Time Miss Exotic World Queen. Costumier for Dita Von Teese)
Photo: Tigz Rice
But how can I help YOU?
For a limited time, and to a limited number of burlesque industry professionals, I am offering an intensive coaching and mentoring package to take you from stuck, drained and doubtful to prepared, profitable and successful!
THE BURLESQUE BUSINESS BOOSTER 1-1 PROGRAM
5 1-1 live, bespoke sessions
Guides, walkthroughs and materials
24/7 Email Access
In our time together you will:
- Remove limiting beliefs and stop self-sabotage in its tracks, making you super confident and ready to go pro
- Contact producers and venues with professional emails and promo kits
- Decide on your niche and unique appeal, and nail who your target fan, student or customer is
- Build a following quickly, even if you don’t have a mailing list yet
- Create a distinctive brand and aesthetic for your shows and services
- Create a valuable, structured service or product people will be eager to buy and book
- Create a social media strategy with zero overwhelm and low maintenance
- Create your professional online home with optimised copy and structure
- Create a sales funnel and optimise your sales page
- Effectively promote and market yourself online
- Learn a selling strategy that feels natural, relaxed and enjoyable for you and your student/customer
“Working with Holli Mae has been one of the best things I could have done for myself and my business. She not only keeps me accountable and motivated, but I have a huge boost in confidence just having her in my corner, and I learn priceless information that gets results.
Since working with Holli my mood, productivity and bank account have all improved and I couldn’t imagine starting any new venture with out her guidance and expertise.”
Ginger Valentine, currently touring with Dita Von Teese
Sound good? Take action right now and submit the form below to book a free discovery call with me to discuss the program and ask any questions.
But just before you do, I need to make something clear.
Typically I offer premium coaching packages at premium fees. I’m talking thousands of dollars. But I’ve spent ten years watching the burlesque scene grow and pouring all my time and love into it, and I’m not about to stop now.
I want to make this program affordable for people who are really serious about learning these skills. But I do speak to everyone who is interested before I offer them the program, because I have to know you are serious and will put in the work required, and that we are going to get on. It is a waste of both our time if we struggle through a course disconnected and unwilling to make it work.
This course is for you if:
- You are already established as a professional burlesque performer or non-performing professional, with skills and experience to offer
- You are serious about taking your burlesque work to the next level and doing what it takes to blow up your profits
- You are willing to accept critique and tough love, be candid and open, and complete all areas of the program
- You have some starting funds available to invest in the necessary technology and promotion
- You can afford this training or have access to the funds to invest in this training without placing yourself in financial difficulty
You are not ready for this level of training if:
- You are new to burlesque and at the beginning of your educational journey
- Burlesque and performing is still a hobby you love, rather than a paying profession
- You are not willing to accept critique, complete all areas of the program and put in the work required to get yourself up and running
(Payment plan available)
If you’re thinking YES, I’M TOTALLY UP FOR THIS! Contact me ASAP. Spaces limited.