BURLESQUE BRANDING COURSE
Attention burlesque performers struggling to stand out, build a fanbase and get booked!
In 6 weeks you can:
- Become a distinctive, professional performer that stands out and demands attention
- Make yourself irresistible to producers, and know how to contact them!
- Learn the most effective content types to post on Instagram and Facebook
- Learn the 5 things your website must have to secure bookings
- Learn the biggest social media mistakes most performers make
- Build an engaged following ready to buy tickets, snap up your merch, take your classes or book you for their shows
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Hi gorgeous – I’m Holli Mae Johnson. With fourteen years experience of the global burlesque scene and twelve years of digital marketing expertise under my belt, I’m passionate about helping burlesque performers to stand out and sell out!
I’m also the editor of 21st Century Burlesque Magazine, a pioneering burlesque publication with 2 million readers, marking its 12th anniversary in 2019.
- I’ve been heavily involved and connected in the burlesque scene for fourteen years
- I am a highly qualified educator (BA Hons, PGCE, QTS)
- I have a wealth of digital marketing and content creation skills, and I’ve trained high profile international clients to build followings and market themselves online
- I offer premium coaching packages for ambitious, go-getting female performers, breaking down limiting beliefs, smashing life goals and building unshakeable confidence.
“Holli Mae is one of the most active movers and-shakers of the global burlesque community. She is a true burlesq-pert.” – Catherine D’Lish (Two Time Miss Exotic World Queen. Costumier for Dita Von Teese)
*Updates and additions are being made over time
- Here’s how this course works…
- FAQ and Rules
- What is Branding, and Why is it Important?
- TASK: 12 Month Review
- TASK: Brand Analysis
- Week 2 Introduction & Talk Through
- TASK 1: Brand Feedback
- TASK 2: Your Purpose & Your Person
- TASK 3: Brand Archetypes
- TASK 4: Personality Tests
- TASK 5: Brand Breakdown